bri

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Update :)

Hey guys!

I'm really flattered by how many subscribers I have gotten so far.. Thank you to everyone who has subscribed! If you haven't, DO IT! Just put your email into the subscription box on the left of this page to get updates when I add a new post so you don't miss it!

I have some really great blogs I'll be adding here soon such as,

-   How-To* turn your hoodie into a laptop holder
-   A cute and easy DIY* necklace
-   DIY* tissue paper flower trees
-   An awesome DIY* shell chandelier (this one is the BEST)
-   DIY* sequin rings
-   DIY* newspaper nails (so cool looking) ....

....And a lot more!

So stay tunned & SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss it! (It's free, why not?? :) )

xoxo Brianna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im addicted to your blog already. im excited for your upcoming posts! xo samantha